Dates: 26-30 June, 2017
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
HARMONY is a hackathon-type meeting, with a focus on development of the standards, interoperability and infrastructure. There are generally not many general discussions or oral presentations during HARMONY; instead, the time is devoted to allowing hands-on hacking and interaction between people focused on practical development of software and standards.
| || || |
Harmony 2017 takes place at the University of Washington (UW, and commonly called "U-Dub") in Seattle, Washington.
Below is a map of the UW campus. Harmony will be held in the William H. Foege Bioengineering building.
- Herbert Sauro
- J Kyle Medley
- Kiri Choi
- Yosef Bedaso
- Gary Bader, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Martin Golebiewski, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies (HITS), Germany.
- Michael Hucka, California Institute of Technology, USA.
- Nicolas Le Novère, Babraham Institute, UK.
- Chris J. Myers, University of Utah, USA
- David Nickerson, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Falk Schreiber, Monash University, Australia
- Dagmar Waltemath, University of Rostock, Germany
Contact for scientific organization: Combine Coordination